Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Fire Starter.

Hi, all, thanks for visiting.

I creat this blog as suggested from my closed frend @ band vocalist. He said to me that I should share my knowledge and experience in playing music especially electric guitar for years since the age of 13; now I am 33.

So, first of all i would like to say that there are a lot of things that I need to learn about blogging but thats a minor issue.

As I started to play guitar during my teenage time with my friend while sitting on a bench every body were taking turn to play the accoustic guitar. That's a boring process of waiting coz imagine I had to wait my turn to play, furthuremore I was in 5th que. Each person plays about 20 minutes. AArgghh!! That's so .... F**king boring Man.....

Since that incident I decided to have my own guitar. Just any guitar that i can afford, and I did got it some time later. I solved my taking turn problem, i had my own. not a good one, coz it was belonged to my elder brother not being taken care. even left in the rain once. its ugly. but i was proud to had it, though.

So u guys, u should begin to be a guitarist by having ur own guitar.

Have fun

No comments: