Saturday, October 6, 2007

Practice, practice and practice

Hello there,

THis afternoon I was practicing alone in my bedroom. Plug my guitar to the multieffect and put my handphone on. Palying note by note until i sweat my self. In fact, malaysia's climate is hot.
Okay, okay!!! Thats a boring story.

Now straight to the tips.

If you are serious in playing a guitar u need to practice, practice and practice. Like the wisemen say, practice make perfect. Take a time that u are really free and practice. I know most of you just playing the guitar as hobbiest. So do I take your time.

The question is when and how long to practice?

My suggestion is to practice everyday. May be the first thing in the morning or in the evening. It doesnt matter. But how long? i heard that a pro practice for 8 hours a day. So can u do that? ask ur self. 8 hours means like working hour. in average hobbiest play about 1 hour per day.

Start with simple movement to warm up your fingers and hand muscle. Actually there are excercise lesson , try to find it in the web.
So now. keep on practice. DUDE!!
Note: Picture was taken in 1995.



1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Hahahaha..best laa blog ko..pasni ko ajar plak cord family..